back to article Microsoft: Yeah, dual screens are pretty rad, but check out our purple calendar

Microsoft finally flinched last night and acquiesced to the demands of Fast Ring Windows Insiders with a fresh Windows 10 build that at long last contained some new toys. Build 19564 has brought with it some new graphics settings and a refreshed inbox calendar application. Sadly, the inbox email application remains just as …

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Will it support caldav?

I'm only ever going to be interested in anything Microsoft makes if it finally also supports open standards. Caldav and carddav support would be welcome.

1. teknopaul

Re: Will it support caldav?

I'm interested in the freeze fix! Got freeze, bSOD the other day, I shall be charitable and presume there is only one such bug live at the moment.

I do wish our IT would let me install the canonical purple. The open interface i am hankering after is two output streams and a exit code.

2. Fursty Ferret

Is there anything in the industry that you haven't whinged about in the last few months?

1. Steve Davies 3 Silver badge

Who is winging?

If it is this site then all I can say is... Carry On with the good Work. Whinging and even slagging off big business is par for the course for this place.

2. diodesign (Written by Reg staff) Silver badge

Whinging

I read an amusing tweet by someone at IBM the other day. So, there's that.

C.

3. Dan 55 Silver badge
      Flame

Perhaps they should try not being so amazingly shit. Modern software development churns out some fucking useless bollocks, software managed by people who have no idea about anything, specified by people who have no idea what users want, designed by people who have no idea how computers work, and probably outsourced to people who have no idea how to program. They need telling that the end product is a pile of crap.

Yeah, it's been another shit day at work, how could you tell?

1. Anonymous Coward
        Thumb Up

You sound just like me. On a good day. :D

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon