Reply to post: Re: Where is the ROI?

Elon Musk considering 'drastic action' as Twitter takeover in 'jeopardy'

Plest Silver badge
Big Brother

Re: Where is the ROI?

Twittter was, when it started, a small quirky little messaging platform. It grew and was used to help so many organise rallies and attempts to bring about political change and it worked well, until our betters noticed.

Our betters, those pulling the strings of presidents and the most powerful corps in the world, don't like the masses having tools they didn't issue and don't like, so they slowly took control of Twitter and now it's nothing more than a platform for driving the fat, lazy, feckless docile masses in whatever direction Twitter is being paid to push this week.

Think I sound like a conspiracy nut. Do you homework, read up on the history of the company, the founders constant power struggles, the way Twitter promotes and removes postings at will, how they don't even allow postings on events that should be know to everyone and how Twitter only cares for the agenda of their political paymasters.

Twitter is in the ranks of the insidiious platforms like Facebook/Meta, YouTube and TikTok as one of the most vile things currently affecting humanity and I hope this damages both Musk ( an infantile man who needs to grow up ) and Twitter, however I don't think we'd be that lucky.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon