Reply to post: If I were a betting man I'd look at just how much money Larry has "withdrawn" from Oracle,Inc..

Larry Ellison says he's not following Oracle to Texas, prefers his private Hawaii pad

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

If I were a betting man I'd look at just how much money Larry has "withdrawn" from Oracle,Inc..

By moving the HQ domicile to TX it solves a lot of future legals problems when it comes to just how much money Larry and his family have taken out of Oracle in the last three decades. Its already been in the courts a few times. Next time around, which might be the big one which has been avoided so far, Larry would be able to fight his corner much better in TX rather than CA when it comes to state laws and case law for Larry's systematic looting of Oracle's treasury dept. TX gives Larry much better options when it comes to drawing out the court cases for many years. Long enough to give Larry time to kick the bucket and end up in his eventual destination which will be a lot hotter and a lot less scenic than Lanai. Although according to local legend Mona Kea would give him a direct route downwards. So being in Lanai means he will have a much shorter trip, spiritually speaking, to hang out with Milu.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon