Reply to post: Re: 'Rugby is not followed much in Switzerland'

Swiss cops will 'tolerate' World Cup rabble-rousers – for 60 minutes

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: 'Rugby is not followed much in Switzerland'

If the dogs are all barking 24/7, I'm pretty sure they're getting into the "party favors" of those 5am ragers!

Not at all, they're those fucking awful yapping rat dogs that just go "yapapyapyapapyapyapapyapyapapyapyapapyapyapapyapyapapyap yapapyapyapapyapyapapyapyapapyap yapapyapyapapyapyapapyap. yapapyapyapapyapyapapyap..."

forever. And particularly on a pleasant afternoon when you'd like to relax in the garden with a glass of beer listening to nothing more disturbing than bird song.

Bastard, horrible little things, unable to go "WOOF", the sort of horrible runty little animals that try and bite people's heels. Jack Russells, I HATE them. Join me, commentards, on my noble quest, sign up, contribute, become a member of CARD, the Campaign Against Rubbish Dogs.

A ten pound donation buys a Bulgarian hit man to assassinate a chihuahua .

Twenty pounds would contract an Albanian strangler to take out two Yorkshire terriers.

Thirty pounds could facilitate a children's small dog stamping party.

A regular fifteen pound a month contribution could support a researcher looking to propagate fatal defects in the genes of pedigree Pekinese.

A thirty pound a month agreement could have moped hoodlums snatch and drown eight small yappy dogs each and every month.

A one off £1,100 payment buys you life membership of CARD, sponsors the training of four large, respectable dogs to eat small ones, includes a CARD car radiator badge, and the "hints and tips" book for running over small dogs, and connects you with our Illuminati network of small yappy dog haters. Special offer: Sign up now, and get a pair of cufflinks depicting a Maltese Terrier crushed by a steamroller!

Ledswinger, Founder, Chief Executive & Life President of the Campaign Against Rubbish Dogs

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon