We now stand on the cliff edge facing the end.
5% of the population now controls/owns 95% of the world's wealth. Greed has one particular element in its nature. That is they want the other 5%. Nothing is beyond their imaginations to use in their quest for control & ownership. Nothing. This world & its inhabitants are simply completing a journey predicted & foretold more than 3,000 years ago. Destruction, war, famine, death & false hope will lead to the end of this journey & the beginning of a much brighter happier new world.
World debt has reached a level that would require every human alive today to pay $35,000.00 each to eliminate it. That is every man, woman & child living today. Trillions more being printed & used to prop up a world economy that is shrinking with each passing moment. What happens when the bill comes due? Do you think the rich & powerful will simply wipe the slate clean & allow the rest of us to survive & start over? The entire world is in quarantine. Huge portion of which are unemployed & requiring handouts to survive day to day.
Evil vrs good. God vrs satan. And human kind, caught in the middle, learning that they have no control beyond choosing a side. Choose Jesus & live after death. Choose satan & die once; forever & forever.
I have always known & believed in God, His Son & His Spirit. Humans & satan will never solve the problems of this world. There is still time to decide. As long as one is still alive. Visit John 3:16 & follow your heart. Time is short & tomorrow may be too late. Hope & belief in Jesus Christ will take us beyond the destruction of this world.
God bless & keep us safe from evil & harm. In Jesus name. Amen.