My concerns with Stadia
* If I already own a game, will I have to pay for it again to play it on Stadia
ie would I be able to play games from my Steam library?
* What will the selection be? AAA only, or indie games too?
* What about save games? Will I be able to upload my existing save from my local PC, and download again after?
* Will multiplayer servers be limited to people only in the same datacenter?
Your ping rate affects others, not just you - that extra latency is not fair on people running locally, so is likely to lead to segregation
* Mods - will you be able to upload mods?
* What forms of input will be supported? If I have a HOTAS controller for example for use with Elite and such, or a steering wheel, will I be able to run the config software for it? Will DirectInput controllers be supported, or only XInput? What about things like eye trackers?
* Will you be limited to only the voice comms solution provided with the game (If any)? or will you be able to use Discord etc?
* Once a game is made available, will it be available for ever, or will even single player games be pulled at some point
I suspect the answer to most, if not all of these questions will not be the one I want
Personally, I think something like Parsec cloud (Where you rent the whole PC, not just access to the game window) will be much better for the consumer