Clarifying for ITRI~~it takes 15 days to complete the testing process
I do like to clarify, however, the test methodologies, test cases, certification processes of ITRI OCP Certification Testing Center.
1. ITRI OCP Certification Testing Center works with a global team made up of OCP member organizations to establish a common set of standard OCP testing programs. The primary system testing methods are:
- Functional testing
- Stability testing
- Stress testing
- Local testing
- Remote testing
Currently testing procedures include more than 60 tests.
In conformance to ISO/IEC 17011:2004 (ISO17011) that requires separation of the testing and issuance organizations, the OCP team will send the testing results to the OCP Foundation for issuance of the OCP Certified status.
2. There are three requirements in order for testing to commence:
- An executed service agreement authorizing the ITRI OCP Certification Testing Center to conduct the work.
- A completed SOW (Statement of Work) that includes all relevant information for the submission.
- The physical acceptance of required samples at the OCP Certification Testing Center.
3. As ITRI OCP Certification Testing Center adopts the most critical testing procedure and highest standard of the engineering testing, it takes total 15 working days for the center to complete the process, including 10 working days on testing and 5 more working days for logistic. Throughout the process, ITRI OCP Certification Testing Center also takes photos and notes of each testing equipment and each testing step.
4. Since its launch, ITRI OCP Certification Testing Center has successfully tested several products. As it is still in well operation, the website is http://www.ocpcertificationcenter.org/. (the web link the reporter clicked could be the ITRI's old website)
Please be aware of the above facts. Thanks.