Re: 10 minutes, not a second more...
" I'm sure electricity can't be as dangerous as it's made out"
In school, my friend and I used to enjoy sticking a nail in the earth hole to open a socket up and then putting another nail in the live one. Felt like getting your thumb hit by a hammer.
Then we came up with the bright idea of doing this with two sockets:
- Stick nail in earth hole to open both up
- Hold plastic end of 2 opened compasses
- Stick in live holes
- Turn compasses so they touch
- Big bang!
- Electricity trips out in that block of the school
- Teacher tells us we're bloody idiots and lucky to be alive