ULEZ is about NOx and particulates.
1751 publicly visible posts • joined 6 Nov 2009
Of course a plug and play battery cartridge swap out system would be quicker, just go to the battery station and swap your nearly empty one for a charged one; it could even be automated. Some have said that you will then need twice as many batteries in circulation but if you make them half the capacity with good infrastructure then problem solved. All it needs is for car companies to come up with a battery cartridge standard.
When is ROOSA (Running Out Of Silly Acronyms) going to be launched?
This is what ChatGPT has to say on the matter:
Sure, here are 10 short acronyms for future lunar landing missions:
1. LLX-1 (Lunar Landing Xpedition-1)
2. ARIEL (Advanced Robotic Inhabited Lunar Expedition)
3. LUMINA (Lunar Unmanned Missions for In-Situ Navigation and Analysis)
4. FLARE (Future Lunar Artemis Research and Exploration)
5. LISA (Lunar In-Situ Survey and Analysis)
6. SOLIS (Strategic Operations for Lunar In-Situ Studies)
7. LUNEX (Lunar Nexus Exploration)
8. LUMARI (Lunar Missions for Advanced Research and Innovation)
9. LUNA Prime (Lunar Unmanned Navigation and Analysis - Prime)
10. LARC (Lunar Advanced Research Campaign)
SpaceX sending people to the Moon simply is not going to happen, let alone Mars. They have no rigour. NASA has rigour and does things properly. And I don't want any comments about Shuttle disasters, the administration has learned lessons and moved far along since then. Even so, RIP STS 51-L and STS 107.
Isn’t the ChatGPT model a bit like a little known brand of sandwich pickle having a jar that looks “a lot like” a Branston’s jar but not quite the same? Obviously label designers have “scraped” (looked at) a Branston’s jar and asked themselves, “make me a label that looks like a Branston’s label”, and then made it.