* Posts by Amir Shah

11 publicly visible posts • joined 6 Mar 2009

Woman dies of heart attack at own funeral

Amir Shah

Always be careful

She was a ZOMBIE!. (Joke) In some countires the dead have to be buried withinn 24 hours for religious reasons.

Intel invests in 'personal robot' future

Amir Shah

Roujin Z

So the Z-001 medical robot bed is looking a reality

UK finally ratifies Cybercrime Convention during Obama visit

Amir Shah


A Cyber crime Convention, is that like a superhero Convention? do people have to dress up as their favorite Malware? i.e Trojan Man or SQL Injection Lad

PSN gaming network outage sparks DDoS rumours

Amir Shah

No further info

According to the site they are not saying when this will be fixed. See link http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/?a_id=2185

TV sitcom opens up the world of penetration testing

Amir Shah

Unreal reality

Yep lots of massive screens and people using keyboards without making any typing mistakes or having to look! apparently the actors can type anyhing they want a keyboard mapping program makes sure the right words turn up on the screen. Great where can I get one?

Hollywood eyes Blade Runner replicants

Amir Shah

This has disaster written all over it

Bladerunner is one of my all time favorite films and I can't see how you would improve it. It was a product of it's time with stunning visuals and a great sound track. The new version will be all slo mo jumping around and blowing stuff up. Who would play Decard Ashton Kutcher???

Jacqui Smith 'shocked' to discover we're drowning in sea of porn

Amir Shah

Getting rid of porn

Ok let's say by some miracle they get rid of all the porn then what? there would only be one website left called bring back the porn!

US boffins synthesize self-replicating bacteria

Amir Shah

I eats anything me

This reminds me of a Superman comic I read when I was a boy. Star labs created a organism that would eat and digest dirt. It was used to clean drains and it worked really well, until, the organism say anything with a impurity as fair game and started to eat the city. There is a potential here to create a life form with no cure in nature and Kill gene or no Kill gene could have serious consequences. " Life finds a way" Jurassic park quote.

Probe spots Pac-Man on Saturnian Death Star

Amir Shah

can I be the first to say

Waka waka waka

Florida flasher deploys 'explosive diarrhoea' defence

Amir Shah


Didn't Kenny in South Park use this excuse?

Polish Spitfire shoots down BNP

Amir Shah

Emotive issue

What most posters here are forgetting is that according to the 2001 Census (http://www.statistics.gov.uk/census2001/profiles/commentaries/ethnicity.asp) 87.5 percent of the population were White British, the remaining 12.5 percent do not constitute a mass immigration IMHO. Having grown up in a muslim culture I can assure you we are all not the same, none of my relatives have never seen a bufka. The BNP should exist, if people don't have a outlet for their frustrations and feel isolated they are more likely to take more drastic action.