541 posts • joined 17 Apr 2007
I got up one morning and into the bathroom for the brushing of teeth and a quick wash before getting off out to work.
So there I was in the altogether having a wash with my dear old moggy weaving in and around my legs purring away. Woops, the soaps slips out of my hands and falls onto the floor. So I squat down to pick it up and suddenly the little sod takes a swipe at my dangly bits with claws extended. The shock makes me jump up in shock and I smack my head on the underside of the washand basin on the way up.
Talk about a double whammy. ;)
Does that mean that his price of $46 is hugely inflated or shock horror actually a rip off. ;)
Just to let you know, my daughters current boyfriend is a plumber and from what I've heard from him rip off is the standard.
He left his last job because his boss was trying to get him to over charge customers, which he did not want to do.
This post has been deleted by a moderator
Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2020