Re: Re: AGW denier propaganda
Here's a list of things that would falsify AGW:
1) CO2 is found not to absorb and re-emit infrared radiation after all
2) CO2 levels in the atmosphere found not to be rising
3) Infrared radiation emitted from the planet in the CO2 bands found to be unchanged, even though CO2 levels are rising
4) Same for infrared reflected back down to ground level from the atmosphere
5) Another energy source is found to fully explain the temperature rise
6) Temperatures fall over several decades
Now what would falsify your position? Nothing? Hmm, tables turned I feel.
If you actually looked at the science you would find that the number of record high temperatures being recorded is outnumbering record cold temperatures 2:1, which is exactly what one expects in a warming world:
Temperatures only look stable if you cherry pick land and atmosphere datasets for short periods of time and which don't cover what's happening in the oceans and the poles:
On top of that there are several natural cooling trends at the moment (solar cycle, La Nina and aerosols) but if you take them out you get a much clearer view of the underlying trend:
Perhaps you would like to answer my question as to where you think the energy to melt 4.3 trillion tonnes of ice has come from, given solar input is declining?