Three years of comment history on Reddit and a Youtube Channel?
Doxxed before the end of this sentence.
42 posts • joined 12 Apr 2007
01. Reboot your computer while it's starting up.
02. When your computer starts up again, choose the option "Launch Startup Repair"
--> PIC: http://notebooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Recov-1.jpg
03. When the Startup repair starts, click cancel.
04. After you click cancel it will show a box. Click "Don't Send"
--> PIC: http://i52.tinypic.com/xgjriw.png
05. Click the link "View advanced options for recovery and support"
06. In the new window click Command Prompt at the bottom.
--> PIC: http://i51.tinypic.com/50imu8.png
07. In Command Prompt type this and press enter: %windir%\system32\notepad.exe
08. Notepad will open. In notepad go to File-->Open.
09. Change the type of files notepad views from .txt to All Files (see pic)
--> PIC: http://i51.tinypic.com/35nd74z.png
10. Now in Notepad, go to C:\Windows\winsxs\ (or whichever drive Windows is installed on)
11. In that folder, find pending.xml and make a copy of it
12. Now open the original pending.xml (it will load really slow because the file is huge)
13. Press CNTRL+F and search for the following exactly: 0000000000000000.cdf-ms
14. Delete the following text (yours will be a little different):
--> PIC: http://i54.tinypic.com/adzpzp.png
Your PC might not have all 3 sections of code (, , ). Just make sure you delete section "Checkpoint" and whatever other sections have "000000000000000.cdf-ms". They will be right next to eachother.
15. Save the file, close notepad, close command prompt, restart your computer.
Once your computer starts up, do a normal startup (it may stall for 5-10 minutes at the "starting windows" screen, but leave it going) and the Service Pack will install some more stuff and restart a few times and then everything should be working! For some people, it reverts everything and cancels the service pack installation. For other people, the service pack installation completes. Either result is fine.
Any one who buys 2 loaves of bread and has to throw one away because it goes mouldy is more accountable. This person has wasted food.
Stinking rich toffs who pay thousands are unlikely to waste any, also the pig has been fed on something inedible to humans anyway.
As the 3 stooges say "Put your nose in there porcine"
Does it really matter?
Thousands of people died and now there's the prospect of a lasting peace. People might talk of journalistic integrity and accountability but we're ten years away from a post-mortem. All history will eventually be rewritten by hindsight and Hollywood scriptwriters.
Sorry to get all Lennonesque but when the dust settles the truth will out, Peace prizes are for the people of Ireland not their politicians.
Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2021