Let the migration to Zen and PlusNet begin...
2 posts • joined 27 Jan 2008
Wind turbines are unsuitable for use in the UK, since we are such a densely populated island. Those living in the vicinity of wind farms report these side-effects from the low pitched vibrations:
1) Sleep problems: noise or physical sensations of pulsation or pressure make it hard to go to sleep and cause frequent awakening.
2) Headaches which are increased in frequency or severity.
3) Dizziness, unsteadiness, and nausea.
4) Exhaustion, anxiety, anger, irritability, and depression.
5) Problems with concentration and learning.
Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2021