Re: Not his finest hour
To whoever obviously thinks Trump had fine hours, I offer a selection of just 10, from memory:
1) When he was listening to doctors describing all of the death caused by Covid, he paused and then started offering out pens instead of listening to them.
2) Being unable to close an umbrella on his way into Air Force One.
3) Sticking with AFO, climbing the steps to Air Force One with toilet paper on his shoe.
4) Sticking with toilet paper, don't forget him throwing rolls of it from a boat after a hurricane.
5) There was trying to bribe a foreign country to investigate the relatives of his political rival.
6) Oh, you remember him suggesting people inject bleach into their veins?
7) Just recently, I don't know if you caught this, but he spent an hour on the phone trying to pressure Georgia officials to, you know, overturn the election.
8) "Person, woman, man, camera, TV."
9) Remember when he just had to get into a car and do a drive-past while infected with Covid?
10) Pardoning some Blackwater murderers. And all of his friends who committed crimes on his behalf.
Bonus 11) Trying to execute as many people as possible after losing the election.