Reply to post: Re: What?

Twitter 2.0 signal boosts Taliban 2.0 through Blue subscriptions

Elongated Muskrat Silver badge

Re: What?

The first line that claims Labour* members agree with Nazi ideology. You're really going to have to provide a verified source for that assertion, which borders on the libellous. I suspect you can't, and once again, you are presenting opinion as fact.

I'd rather not read any more of your comments, the vast majority of which are complete nonsense. When asked to back up any of your various claims, your response is either "I've proved this before", or "here's a link to an unverifiable, un fact-checked opinion piece from a UKIP member / Patrick Minford** / random Youtuber".

If you can't tell the difference between facts and opinion (and boy are you full of opinions), you should have a good listen to yourself. Please don't inflict that punishment on us, I suspect it's in breach of the Geneva Convention for being cruel and unusual.

Wait a moment, ARE you Patrick Minford? That would explain quite a lot, actually.

*capital L please, it's a proper noun, I give the same courtesy to others I may disagree with, and to not do so is childish

**Even Thatcher admitted Minford's economic ideology, which he has been touting for decades is a load of old bollocks.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon