Reply to post: Re: North Carolina Rednecks Starting the CIVIL WAR...

Gunfire at electrical grid kills power for 45,000 in North Carolina

codejunky Silver badge

Re: North Carolina Rednecks Starting the CIVIL WAR...

@Antron Argaiv

"Not attacking anyone."

Its where you called him legally blind as though that has any meaning to this.

"Mac Isaac gave the laptop to the FBI in December 2019."

Not quite. That is when the FBI issued the subpoena to seize the laptop which the repair man delivered.

"I trust you're not disputing that those dates are during the Trump administration"

Why would I? What I point out is that Trump was the president of the US and not in charge of the FBI. The FBI is to be apolitical (in theory). That is why the actions of the FBI to stitch up Trump is so bad especially if coordinated with a political party.

"Trump was in charge...I'm sure he was told about the laptop and its purported ownership."

He also publicly mentioned it which is why the cover up by the FBI, the censorship by media and the direct lies from Biden was again seen as another democrat stitch up just like the falsified dossier the previous election.

"If there was evidence of a crime, or corrupt activities, an investigation should have been opened."

Yes, which is why it is such a big issue the FBI stalled the investigation and security experts claimed it was disinformation is such a sickening act and should be criminally investigated. Yet again this is all stuff that should be in the news, if it was Trump it would have been.

"and a whole bunch of other "don't know" answers"

Except it has been verified that the laptop is not a fake and the data is real.

"Even if Hunter Biden tried to use his father's name and position to further his business plans...what of it?"

Nope. The accusation is actual interference by VP Biden and kickbacks for it.

"but it's up to the government (and that was Trump's FBI) to investigate and prosecute"

Nope. No no no. It is not up to the president of the united states to use the state as a weapon against its political opponents. This is why the 2 failed impeachments and constant attacks by Dems is criticized. That is how the corrupt regimes do it.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon