Reply to post: Re: There is a far right in Canada too

Elon Musk shows what being Chief Twit is all about across weird weekend

Jellied Eel Silver badge

Re: There is a far right in Canada too

The far right incites and refuses to condemn political violence.

Again, you seem confused. Or just blinkered. Republicans have condemned political violence. Repeatedly. Especially during the previous 'fiery, but mostly peaceful' protests where removing Trump from office was a theme. Or of course there was Seattle's short lived Capitol Hill independence movement where left-wing protestors seized part of the city. Riots also affected other US cities, and when Federal resources were deployed, mayors and governors demanded their withdrawl. Some people just want to watch the world burn I guess.

If that agitation is normalized you should be more concerned about the golden rule than using immigration as a talking point.

It was a point that appears to have been confirmed. Nutjob overstayed his visa by around 20yrs, and became radicalised during his stay in SF.

So as usual, like your namesake, you don't have a leg to stand on, and your deflection seems spineless.

I wonder what this image shows?

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/78/f4/3f/78f43f702b014780d46fbe1798f1ef5c.jpg

But in other news, there's been an affidavit filed and published now with some more of the details. So one charge is the attempted kidnapping of Nancy Pelosi, and the nutjob claimed his intent was to kneecap Nancy, wheel her into Congress and force her to tell the 'Truth'. And a curious comment that attacking Pelosi was just one part of a cunning plan to get to someone else. Apparently he also had a journal on him that probably contains some kind of 'manifesto', because those seem to have become a thing amongst teh crazies.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon