Reply to post: Re: Why Not Try a Classic "What If"?

Intel sued over historic DEC chip site's future

Shalghar

Re: Why Not Try a Classic "What If"?

"It wasn't an insult, it was advice. Seek help. You're having a psychotic episode."

While i cannot rule that possibility out, much less after 2 years of corona terrorism and the current trigger happy self destructing idiocracy called "german government" with all its extremely bad sideeffects for my personal life, your diagnosis (i admit i had to look at wikipedia and other freely accessible informations) does not fit too well as i do not experience the (aural) hallucinations and my DDLI (WimpDDLI is still a funny thing to have and i did another run just to see if you might be right.) did not change from a decade ago. Self diagnosis via mental training we received during NATOs yugoslavia attack also doesnt show too many deviances and i assume thats something useable since it was designed to alert a soldier equipped with an assault rifle that he might get unstable.

One teensy problem is, if i had the mental breakdown you suggest, the current waiting time for any therapist or psychologist is around 8 to 12 months until the first meeting and any emergency services are no longer available/totally overrun since year two of the corona hysterics.

As a few of my friends had mental breakdowns or similar grave issues due to the corona hysterics and the resulting personal catastrophes, this is sadly an information i dont even need to search for.

How about a classic ? "Just because you are paranoid doesnt mean that theres noone out to get you." ;)

But really, distrust in $bigcorps morale compass is something i wouldnt see as a sign of paranoia. Theres sadly too much evidence to show that trust would be a better sign of mental issues.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon