Reply to post: BOLLOX

Serious surfer? How to browse like a pro on Firefox

Al fazed
Devil

BOLLOX

I got fed up reading this over glamourisation of Firefox,

Honestly, the more recent versions are shit and really STINK.

Firefox has been my browser of choice for many years - but hey ho - all things must go, in the end.

It's called Entropy my friend

A "Steady State", IBM coined the phrase and it is perfectly applicable to Firefox's Software Development Life Cycle as any other software development life cycle.

You have gone too far already.

I do not give a flying shit about your "vertical" tabs.

The fucking tabs that had been working fine for several months have changed positions - AGAIN, maybe to accomodate the vertical Tabs ?

I noW struggle to use Firefox as a web designer !

WHY ?

'cos not even with "no caching" and pressing Refresh too may times, the browser does not reflect the changes that I have just made to my web site.

I had to, (1) close and re start Firefox several times (no good) (2) reboot the fucking PC (no good) (3) change to a different machine using Firefox (OK one time) (4) Use a different browser (OK getting somewhere) (5) Seriously think about giving up web coding as this happens too often for Firefox to be considered professional or reliable software.

Gone too far you have. On the stuff that isn't fucking relevant. Even my Bookmarks have changed place on the screen (left to right), and no longer show the folder icons............it's gone too far.

When I think of developers, I think of privileged people running amock, re-developing stuff because they can.

EGO !

Please get a life besides coding.............and stop this stupid willy waving and wanking in public, it's screwing with your image.

CHEERS

ALF

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon