Reply to post: Re: Helium

Elon Musk wrote article for China's internet regulator, hinted at aged care robots

Danny 2

Re: Helium

I was at a funeral with a tank of helium that me and my equally stupid and self-destructive pal tried to suck out of, to no effect. I told that anecdote last month to my demonstrably smarter - published papers - first love. "Tank must have been empty or you would have died instantly."

Way to ruin an anecdote girl!

My mum is missing my dad much more than I am. I'm going to hug her next time we are both on our feet at the same time, so maybe next week.

I just forced her to cancel her sports channels and I realised why that was so difficult for her, because they for dad. Plus she's fallen in love with Mo Salah.

Apologies to Callum from Manchester for her/him sounding like a 32 year old girl. My hearing is not great, but it's better than mum's.

"You just chatted up a bloke."

"Shut up, I just chatted up a bloke and got your bill halved. Maybe if you still could chat up a bloke then I wouldn't have to".

£131 a month is not okay for anything. Got it down to £56 after berating Karen from Manchester. Turned out to be Callum from Manchester.

I am not okay with this whole transgender thing, I am still battling with my misogyny, my racism and, och, I've forgot the other thing. Oh, homophobia.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon