Reply to post: Re: Neither unquantifiable nor undefineable

Claims of AI sentience branded 'pure clickbait'

Il'Geller

Re: Neither unquantifiable nor undefineable

Please learn Russian and read my publications about Quantitative theory, which is the development of Einstein's and Quantum (Shredinger, Bohr, etc) ideas, but based on molar quantities, Avogadro numbers and periodic tables. In particular, Set Theory has been introduced into Physics, Newton's laws have been reworked for accumulation points (Cantor). This theory is proved by two-slit and Lebedev's light pressure experiment, along with some others. Experimental proofs of String Theory were also obtained for the first time ever.

So, Quantitative theory denies the existence of space and does not use distance, speed, acceleration and energy as a measure; no geometry and arithmetics. Maxwell's equations have also been reworked into molar quantities. You can find the basics of Quantitative in my article published 20 years ago, NIST TRC QA.

Further, as I said in my answer above, a few paragraphs above: AI is a purely commercial project, which you can see from the fact that at the moment AI is used by almost all US companies commercially.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon