Reply to post: @NXM

We can bend the laws of physics for your super-yacht, but we can't break them

Danny 2

@NXM

The author misspelled the title, which should read, "I can't change the laws of physics, I've got to have thirty minutes."

Dunning was extremely stupid but he thought he was smart. Kruger was a genius but suffered from imposter syndrome. They found a common understanding and released a paper together about themselves.

I did a year long software engineering course where my project was networking Archimedes via RS-232. I was guilt-tripped into letting my childhood mates older brother into signing his name on it because he had nothing. I bumped into him a few years ago and he's spent the intervening decades working for the Saudi air force - on a very high wage. Repeat, he had nothing. Just saying, if you want to attack Saudi Arabia now is the time. Houtis, assemble!

As I was leaving one European job a local was made the section manager. A self-proclaimed expert in Visual Basic in a job where there was no VisualBasic. He was telling a customer about running dot pat files. The wee English guy next to me whispered, "Does he mean dot bat files?"

"Dinnae worry about it, that's maybe how they pronounce B's here."

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon