Reply to post: Re: Libtards meltdown

Elon Musk wants to take Twitter public again 'within 3 years'

Jamie Jones Silver badge

Re: Libtards meltdown

The people being banned are not banned because others "disagree with them", they are banned for using hateful and inciting language.

The guy who Musk recently referred to (the one Rogan and Tim Pool discussed on his show) used the 'N' word, and signed off with "#HitlerWasRight")

They also ban those that post dangerous and conspiratorial bollocks because the right-wing that read it believe the crap, then start drinking bleach and horse dewormer.

If those people weren't so stupid, and were able to think critically, then they wouldn't need to be banned, but if that was the case, stations like Fox News would cease to exist.

I left Quora because of their insane censorship of anything that may hurt someones feelings, but that's their choice.

In the right wings twisted definition of "woke", Quora ticks all the boxes, so I didn't leave because I thought they favoured the right-wing.

If you have guests in your house, are there limits on what they can say? However racist or illegal or rude?

Will you let anyone into your house to rant about any old bollocks, or are you into "censorship" too?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon