Reply to post: Re: Insider threat is more nuanced than yes/no to monitoring

Logging and monitoring can be a form of bullying, and make for lousy infosec

amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

Re: Insider threat is more nuanced than yes/no to monitoring

That's all I'm arguing for. Talk to people about what your plans are and explain it so they're part of the solution. Don't just sit in an ivory tower and impose your will on people. I don't say "never monitor anything". I say with great power comes great responsibility. ...... jpwarren

And, jpwarren, whenever there is no solution for you to have any meaningful part to play in their plans, what do expect will be the explosive outcome, for it will be at least revolutionary and diligently troublesome whenever anyone/anything thinks the following unilateral type actions will not deservedly result in fundamentally radical change? ........ The World Order Has Changed... Here's What It Means For Your Net Worth

Times and spaces have changed and nothing today in this era of 0days is ever going back to way things were being run yesterday ..... for the exclusive benefit of an unworthy choice few. To think otherwise is to be not thinking at all and to know practically nothing about virtually everything that is presently confronting you on multiple fronts. And that makes one a soft target and easy prey to that and those in the know.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon