Reply to post: Re: @Spaceman9

Vital UK customs system outage contributes to travel chaos at its borders

John Robson Silver badge

Re: @Spaceman9

"Lies! Go back and answer my comment I link above and answer why you hold UK supremacist views. Dont change the subject or run away with the goalposts again but see if you can answer."

Sorry - what planet are you on?

You think I hold UK supremacist views? On what basis is that? Because there were different options available to us? Because you can't face the fact that the options weren't changed by our relationship with the EU?

The EU didn't screw up - they realised that a global situation demands a global response. We however acted like the selfish brat in the corner.

""In particular the EU are complying with WTO rules and applying checks on our exports. We however are not complying with WTO rules, and are in fact a smugglers paradise."

So the EU cant get access to what they want but we can. Awesome. Especially as people got grumpy when stuff wasnt on the shelves at one point."

Erm - what? Stuff is still not available on our shelves - and the EU can import anything they like, although it's now easier to source it from a supplier within the remaining single market (i.e. it's worse for us, not them).

You're genuinely trying to claim that actively giving an advantage to foreign suppliers is a Brexit benefit.

I think that rather says as much as I need to hear. There is a reason people stop responding to you - you fail to let the facts penetrate or influence your argument in the slightest.

You have failed to suggest a single benefit of the hard tory Brexit that stands up to even the most basic scrutiny - and will continue to fail to do so.

I do hope that your echo chamber is comfortable enough that you don't try to come out into the real world again.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon