Reply to post: Re: Best of luck with that mate

Russia bans foreign software purchases for critical infrastructure

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: Best of luck with that mate

Hi, I am known as Vlad the butcher, Vlad Putler, Vladimir Hitler ot just plain ol' Vlad.

I am openly homophobic and my ego is the size of my country. I fall over on ice skates because I can't skate properly in a hockey match where I apparently scored 8 goals.

I was worried about neo-nazis, or drug dealers or something so thought I'd just invade my neighbour in the Ukraine. Did I say invade? I meant friendly special military operation.

I sent in 120 of my 168 tactical batallion groups in - a whopping 100,000 combat soldiers.. pretty much 75% of my combat ready troops. I've taken 60,000 casualties dead/wounded/captured in 30 days which makes them all now combat ineffective and now I need to 'reposition' them by running for the border... don't worry, it's 100% going to plan...

Oh and now I want to build my own tech industry from nothing even though I've been using Western software and components since 1991... also there's no way I can possibly import anything because I've made my economy implode in 30 days... hey come back I haven't finished!!! I've also got these worthless roubles I want you to buy your gas in.. I know you're my biggest customer and my entire energy infrastructure was built to service you but apparently I annoyed you and now you won't be buying anything from me in the next 8 years... wait are you still reading this?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon