Reply to post: If, and I stress the IF ...

Google joins others in Big Tech: Get vaccinated – or you're fired

jake Silver badge

If, and I stress the IF ...

... their job requires them being face to face with random people, and they refuse to get vaccinated, fire them for being incapable of filling the requirements for the job. It's not like Alphagoo can't replace them with folks who have had the jab, and yet are out of work.

It's time to stop pussy-footing around with the pig-ignorant anti-science anti-vax crowd.

Before anyone says it, if somebody is actually medically incapable of getting the jab (rare, but reality for some people) they probably wouldn't want to put themselves in that position in the first place.

So called "religious objectors" can kiss my pasty white butt ... unless you can show me in scripture (any scripture!) where it unequivocally states vaccines are a big Thou Shalt Not. I've looked, and see no valid examples, just dumb-ass "preachers" rabbiting on about their freedumbs. (The only freedom they actually seem to want is the freedom to collect loot from their flocks, and otherwise maintain their power over other people. Slimeballs, the lot of 'em.)

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon