Reply to post: Re: Politics, not Good

Google sued for firing staff who claim they tried to follow 'Don't be evil' motto

W.S.Gosset

Re: Politics, not Good

(Interesting that you swerve the point in order to ad-hominem an aside. Nevertheless:)

> Apparently a Facebook meme, a doctored image.

> If you scrape a low hanging tree, you'll get low hanging fruit.

I only saw 2 photos with my own eyes. Both were equivalent: Obama, Biden, 1/several other person(s), inside a shiny new prison. Both photos were embedded within government press releases about the visits, "well" written in a very normal manner. Both were datestamped well inside Obama's tenure, datestamped internally within the payload/title of the document and externally in the URLfilestructure. And --key point-- both were hosted on .gov sites amongst other similar press releases.

So unless there were evil Trumpers operating with truly uncanny prescience years before Trump even threw his hat in the ring (or deplorables who despite their limited intellects developed a time-machine), AND who also happened to have SysAdmin or ContentCreator authority on official US Government servers/websites, I'm inclined to trust the veracity of the .gov origins.

> Facebook

I was actually one of the first ever ex-US facebook signups, Sept.2006 first day, since I was "id-claiming" on every new social platform to pre-empt the then-problem of people taking your name/id and playing silly buggers with it. I was also one of the first ever account-deletions a year or so later when what they were doing with your data/tracking came to light (every action monetised in 6 seconds, at the time). To be clear, it's been impossible for me to login to facebook for nearly 15 years.

Sorry, VirtueMaster, you'll have to find another LowerClassPerson brush to tar me with.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon