Reply to post: +++NEWSFLASH++++NEWSFLASH+++NEWSFLASH++++

Cleanup on aisle C: Tesco app back online after attack led to shopping app outages

mark4155

+++NEWSFLASH++++NEWSFLASH+++NEWSFLASH++++

From our Tunbridge Wells News Desk.

Reporter. Mr. V Meldrew.

No Embargo:

Reports from the BBC news website have confirmed the serious gravity of the great "Tescogate" scandal.

News has reached us that "Rebecca" (surname withheld), housewife, 32 from Yorkshire had ordered on the Tesco grocery site her full weekly shop just minutes before the website crash.

Rebecca said "I am distraught, there will be no food in the house, hubby will come back from the pits (mine) wanting his tea on't table and there'll be nowt to give the lad. There'll be bleeding hell to pay.

As for the bairns well I hope I can give them some liquid nourishment. You know what I mean, but were' a respectable family and don't talk about bodily functions in this neck of the woods."

Thankfully there was one saving grace from this sorry saga, Rebecca got a delivery from Tesco of 120 cans of Pepsi Maxi, it is not sure whether she had ordered the fizzy drinks. Facebook "Sharon37" suggested she go on t'internet and order from Mr. Issa who owns a local corner shop called "ASDA" in Leeds. So all in all a greet ending.

[PS There is actually some truth in this article, Toodle Pip!]

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon