Reply to post: Re: Testing 1 2 3

BOFH: You. Wouldn't. Put. A. Test. Machine. Into. Production. Without. Telling. Us.

Potty Professor
Boffin

Re: Testing 1 2 3

I was extremely disappointed when I moved up to Senior School in 1959, the main school building was a venerable old institution, all marble and polished mahogany, but the first and second years were located three miles away in a dilapidated Victorian brick pile. The classrooms weren't too bad, but to get from one to another, you had to walk around the quad, which was open to the sky (and the elements). OK, I could live with that, but the bogs were in another shanty in the playground, there was at least a roof over the thrones, but no doors on the cubicles. The Piss Stone, however, was out in the open, so you always got soaked through if you had a pee if it was raining. Luckily, we had a new school built some three miles in the opposite direction and I was one of the first intake of third years, the luxury of inside plumbing! A few years after I graduated in 1967, the new school was bulldozed because it was built primarily of Asbestos, I wonder how many of my year are still alive?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon