Reply to post: Re: Isn't this a solution looking for a problem?

Years of development, millions of lines of code, and Android can't even run a toilet

Cliffwilliams44 Silver badge

Re: Isn't this a solution looking for a problem?

Agreed, it kills me the lengths we go to to save a small amount of "the most abundant substance on the planet" (Except for stupidity, there really is far more stupidity). Toilets that constantly clog, washing machines that now take 4 times longer to wash a load of clothes and now burn 4 times the electricity and don't get your clothes clean, etc.

Instead of making defective products to save minuscule amounts of water, change the way we use water! Don't use potable drinking water to flush toilets! Just like I water my lawn with recycled waste water, that same water can be used in public toilets! Yes it would mean infrastructure upgrades, but it would effectively SOLVE a problem!

But that will never happen, because that would solve a problem and we can't actually solve problems, we just have to keep the problems going to we can claim "CLIMATE CHANGE"! Just like the political leaders on NYC blame CLIMATE CHANGE for the flooding and not the fact they have neglected the cities sewer system for decades!

All you believers are just the sheep waiting for the slaughter!

Hopelessly passing your time in the grassland away

Only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air

You better watch out

There may be dogs about

I've looked over Jordan, and I have seen

Things are not what they seem

What do you get for pretending the danger's not real

Meek and obedient you follow the leader

Down well trodden corridors into the valley of steel

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon