Reply to post: Amen to that. So be it. And just in the nick of time before or while SHTF.

Royal Navy will be getting autonomous machines – for donkey work humans can't be bothered with

amanfromMars 1 Silver badge
Pint

Amen to that. So be it. And just in the nick of time before or while SHTF.

Actually, UK/USA/IL cannot escalate. Better solve the differences like grow ups chatting in a table with a nice brandy. ..... Clausewitz 4.0

Now that is a Great TeutonICQ Resolution, Clausewitz 4.0. I second that Enigmatic Motion and Surreal Notion. Have a beer on me. Prost! Zum Wohl!

Jaw Jaw Initiated as opposed to War War Proposed. Bravo. Well Played, Sir and/or Madam and/or IT. ACTive AIdDeployment will obviously result in a Great Change and .... that will/would bring everyone and everything crashing down on Present Elite SCADA Systems Commanders and Controllers ...... Raw Cored Extreme Executive Ore Drivers, which is probably why there is such Global Panic Afoot.

A question to ask of Right Royal UKGBNI Loyalists who have assumed and accepted the role of being labelled ultimately eventually responsible for national security and prosperity, Pioneering a New National Security, is are they au fait with the Expert Tease and Expertise in Novel Virtual Technologies and AIMethodologies and able to exercise Stealthy Sublime Surreal COSMIC* Lead with IT and Mass Media Reprogramming of Human Assets?

Or do they need to buy it in in-house from others and sub-contract it out ...... which is, I imagine, a valid leading question to ask of any and all presuming to provide such Secret IntelAIgent Services to/from assets?

COSMIC* ..... Control Of Secret Materiel in an Internetional Command

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon