Reply to post:

Australia rules Facebook page operators are legally liable for user comments under posts

Medixstiff

If Dylan James Dudley Voller is reading this, Please stop giving WAPOL officers my address.

In July 2020 I started receiving OHMS and other letters assigned to Dylan James Dudley Voller.

I sent them back RTS as per usual but by September 2020 I got sick of continually getting them, so I did a Facebook check on his name and found three pages for him.

One was his artists page, one his personal page that had not been updated in years and one about how he was going to get on with his life.

I then used Western Australia's eCourts page and using his Facebook details found that he had multiple court cases for no authority to drive, assaulting a Police Officer and driving an unregistered vehicle.

So I ended up going to Mandurah Police station and they stated they would stop them coming through.

Everything was fine for a few months, then they started up again.

Fast forward to three weeks ago and I was speaking to my next door neighbour who is Aboriginal - and a great bloke - and found out that Dylan is his ex-son in law, which is how he got my address in the first place. I also found out other things about him and why he is no longer the son in law.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon