Reply to post: Re: Previous housing

Live, die, copy-paste, repeat: Everything is recycled now, including ideas

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: Previous housing

Old housing with big garden originally I suggest with the idea that people would grow their own food.

Now there are more people and less having time for food production so buy an old house knock it down and build at least 2 on the old plot.

Hardly surprising that the resulting removal of drainage is causing increased flooding but still people do not see.

For my part I see the continuing housing bubble/ uncontrolled immigration for sale and the hidden GBP inflation as being yet more evidence that the UK population are stupidly short sighted and naive.

Add COVID hysteria and the move out of cities and then stand aghast at the claims that the outcome was unexpected.

No, not unexpected just ignored in the rush to cash in when the fact is it is all just as destructive and ruining for the UK as the ponzi scams were in eastern Europe. When the bubble finally bursts then another surprise, those that actually profited from this scam are all found not to be living in the UK anymore and hence go unpunished.

Who'd a thunkit

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon