Reply to post: Re: People who've been vaccinated are getting sick.

COVID-19 cases surge as do sales of fake vaccination cards – around $100 for something you could get free

John Brown (no body) Silver badge

Re: People who've been vaccinated are getting sick.

"The NHS is supposed to be all about patient choice, but the vaccination clinic seemed suprised when I simply asked which vaccine they were planning on trialling on me."

Well, unless you knowingly signed up for a trial, then it's not really surprising that they were surprised you though it was a trial. If you'd simply asked which vaccine it was they were using, they'd have told you. Their reaction might have been because of the way you asked the question. On the other hand, I had mine so long ago now I forget the exact details, but IIRC, they gave me a leaflet with all the possible side effects and which vaccine it was. They asked me to complete a short questionnaire about things like current medical condition etc, then had a face to face going over all of that again, including asking the questions again, pointing out I was free to choose or refuse at any stage. At no stage did they switch the vaccine on me at the last minute or tie me down and force me to have it.

(Although the very pretty young lady doctor who injected me could have tied me down at any stage of the process with no objections from me, but that's a whole other thing for another day(-dream))

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon