Reply to post:

Remember the bloke who was told by Zen Internet to contact his MP about crap service? Yeah, it's still not fixed

Alan Brown Silver badge

as a followup:

Zen WERE given a written heads up about line issues before accepting my contract, to which the response was "We will deal with any issues when they arise"

The only reason i switched to Zen was because thephone.coop tech staff, several directors and board members resigned more-or-less simultaneously, taking all technical clues with them

Zen was recommended by industry insiders (they aren't the cheapest - but given the background I want a responsive ISP, not a cheap one) including one of those tech people formerly from thephone.coop

I had assumed that as they use Fritzboxes (I had a 7390 at the time and changed to a 7590 due to the constant disconnections, with no effect), they might be able to diagnose the line better and/or already know of problems in the area (they claim to have other customers here)

Yes, I would go with AAISP in a heartbeat, but I'd blow their caps, so they're a non-starter

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon