Reply to post: Re: "WE ARE NOT HAVING AN AFFAIRE"

Where's the boss? Ah right, thorough deep-dive audit. On the boardroom table. Gotcha

Potty Professor
Angel

Re: "WE ARE NOT HAVING AN AFFAIRE"

On a very similar note, soon after we were married, we bought a cottage in a little village and settled down. This included getting a dog, so we had this very young Golden Retriever pup named Ginny. We wanted to get her used to noise and bustle, and as many people as we could, so that she wouldn't get spooked if she encountered crowds, etc., as she grew up. Bob, a former employer of mine, used to drive a Formula 1 Stock Car, so we decided to go and visit him at Coventry Stadium, where there would be hundreds of people, lots of noise from the cars, and strange smells of exhaust fumes, burning rubber, and humanity. My wife, Roz, decided it would be best to carry the pup to save her from getting filthy walking across the muddy paddock, and we eventually arrived at Bob's transporter, a converted Bedford Duple coach. As we entered the coach, Bob took one look at Roz carrying the puppy, and put his arm around my shoulders, saying "No, no Chev, you're doing it all wrong".

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon