Reply to post: Hands on...

Ah, I see you found my PowerShell script called 'SiteReview' – that does not mean what you think it means

big_D Silver badge
Childcatcher

Hands on...

No scripts in my case.

I was working in the office late one evening, along with 4 or 5 other people, when the Big Boss came round and asked us to leave... Immediately.

We protested, that we had a deadline the next day. He said, it couldn't be helped and the customer would be informed, that it was management's fault that the deadline would be missed, now GET OUT!

It turned out that one of the little bosses had gone up to the BB's secretary, opened his trousers and asked, what she could do with its contents... She immediately called her boss for a second opinion.

After we left, he was allegedly marched to his desk, his personal possessions gathered, ID card removed and marched out of the building.

I'm not sure how he explained to his fiance that he no longer had a job and why he was dismissed with no notice.

I've absolutely no idea, what he was thinking, when he exposed himself... Probably not thinking, to be honest.

My respect for the secretary for going straight to her boss and for him for not trying to "cover up" the problem, but tackle it head-on and dismiss the culprit.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon