Reply to post: Re: Undemocratic group think

Big Tech has a big problem with Florida passing a law that protects politicians from web moderation

codejunky Silver badge

Re: Undemocratic group think

@AC

"Please point to the part in your referenced Forbes piece that supports your above opinion. Thank you."

Ok. So read the bits with these headings (too long to quote)- Topline, Key Facts, Crucial Quote, Key Background, Tangent, What To Watch For. In case you dont notice thats the entire friggin article.

>The entire frigging article which supports that Trump accused it coming from the lab (referencing a WSJ article that people were ill before the pandemic with seeming to be covid).

>That Trump set off an investigation into the origins and if it was the lab.

>Biden shut down that investigation.

>That there is now a new enquiry into the origins of Covid and if it is from the lab.

Now you have added something I didnt say which is 'Trump' allies tried to fabricate a conspiracy theory that Covid-19 was a bioweapon. This was proved to be an op instigated by Banon & Guo Wengui.' so no I didnt say anything about that even though it is an actual possible theory if unlikely.

So how dont you think the Forbes article doesnt match what I said? And again whats with the AC? Its not like your saying anything particularly stupid (so far) just disagreeing on the facts?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon