Reply to post: Re: Colour me surprised.

Dominic Cummings: Health secretary's 'stupid' targets delayed building UK test and trace system to combat COVID

markr555

Re: Colour me surprised.

Nice strawman there, your analogy isn't correct at all, I wasn't praising him for anything other than showing up Hancock for the knobhead that he is, and he certainly hasn't been a despotic dictator at all. I found the Barnard Castle thing appalling at best, and definitely indicative of the entitlement that you mention. However, he's said these things as part of a parliamentary inquiry, with those who he mentioned also as 'witnesses' in this enquiry, so we'll soon see if there is any truth if anyone corroborates his versions of events. You seem to imply that Cummings is a tory, he is at most a tory sympathiser, but we don't actually know that do we? He certainly isn't a politician! I tend to hate tories with a passion, so please don't imagine I would ever truly support one, but Cummings is allegedly shining a light on all of this corrupt and crappy government, so I don't really understand why you think his speaking out is not a good thing, regardless of whether it comes from a personal vendetta.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon