Reply to post: Yeah

Autoforwarding in Exchange Online falls over due to a problematic spam rule deployment

Pirate Dave Silver badge
Pirate

Yeah

I think there were 4 or 5 different admin notifications that popped up in Outlook today where MS was advising that various services were having issues. Obviously they're rolling out something semi-major on the backend and it broke things.

As a long-time sufferer of the frequently unstable crap-fest that Microsoft calls "Microsoft365/Office365", I just wish they'd come out with a Long Term Support branch that we could opt our tenant into where they won't fuck with things for like 2-4 years. No feature upgrades, no "improvements", no GUI redesign, no major changes, just bug and security fixes for a few years, and software and servers that do what they're supposed to every day. Imagine that - a consistent, reliable, STABLE version of O365 that will work and look the same for 2 or 3 years. That would almost make it bearable. But this constant fucking around, mostly just so they can continuously sing about how they're coming out with new awesomeness, is the pits. Makes me long for the days of running Groupwise 6.5. Ah well, only 13 years to retirement...then fuck'em.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2021