Reply to post: I smell a rat here.....

NHS-backed org reacted to GitHub leak disclosure with legal threats and police call, complains IT pro

Lilly Dillon

I smell a rat here.....

Curious.....

Looking at your FOI request, I see that it was submitted by an Andrew Roberts who you have admitted to being. (that's ethical, right?) Mr Roberts seems to have quite an interest in the financial dealings of Apperta. I did a little digging here (something that the majority of your "supporters" have either been unwilling to do or too trusting to do) There are multiple requests that he has made over the last 2 or so years.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/andrew_roberts_3

Doesn't this seem odd when we move forward to the present and You suddenly find yourself in a legal bind with Apperta over access to their financial data, that you then refused to delete ? I have followed this story with interest and seen mention of Apperta's alleged "vendetta" against you, however, it feels to me that this "vendetta" may originate from you and that you got caught with your fingers in the cookie jar so-to-speak.

Hmm, and a gofundme too? Amazing how fools and their cash are easily parted when they hear a well spun fairystory.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon