Reply to post: Re: Cream of the Crop or a Right Dodgy Lot at Best, Criminal and Traitorous at Worst?

China’s highest-ranked university creates school dedicated to integrated circuits

amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

Re: Cream of the Crop or a Right Dodgy Lot at Best, Criminal and Traitorous at Worst?

It's AMFM [sic]. He - or it, I think it's a bot - turns up here periodically and vomits sub-Markov-Chain level textual slurry over the comment threads. Just ignore. ..... Dave 132

Hello, hello, hello ...... is that really you, Call me Dave, or a poxy proxy and wannabe Call me Dave clone and clown? And into trying a Deep See Rescue of the Cavalier Conservative Cabal from the Machinations and Consequences of Greensill Style Loan Sharking* and Bumbling and Bustling and Hustling Boris Bulls in Precious China Shops?

Good luck with that poisoned chalice and hospital pass of a doomed endeavour. With so much evidence lurking in the shadows and recorded clearly for the benefit of secret files, ignore such at your peril is wise counsel indeed to seed.

* Back Door Dodgy Capital Market Privatisation of Public Utility Service to Generate Profit/Deliver More Money for Nothing Extra or Special ...... with Future Tax Payers Suffering the Bill and Presently also Interestingly Paying and Playing for Continuing Excess and Rabid Greed ???

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon