Reply to post: "view communism as a political philosophy as being preferable to fascism."

It's been a day or so and nope, we still can't wrap our head around why GitHub would fire someone for saying Nazis were storming the US Capitol

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

"view communism as a political philosophy as being preferable to fascism."

Evidently you never read Marx. The communism violence is implied in the "philosophy". There's nothing which is better than Fascism in Communism. Keep on thinking it would be a labourers paradise without private property, etc. etc. - it's the dream of those who just wait to expropriate others of their rights and become them the leaders with all the rights. Not once that "paradise" materialized. It always become a cruel, bloody dictatorship, because that's the "philosophy" DNA. Exactly like Nazism.

Feel free to read Orwell's "Animal Farm" - Orwell understood very well what Communism is and where it leads, he saw it with his very eyes. But keep on being like Orwell's sheep.

Well, if the choice becomes between Fascism/Nazism and Communism, I have to find another Universe to migrate to. I will fight both of them - I don't want to live nor in Nazi regime nor in a Communist one. Both of them will take away my freedom and will jail or kill whoever doesn't follow the Party rules.

"states proclaimin themselves as Christian have imposed a lot more pain and suffering"

Yes, all religions, including communism, are dangerous. Because all of them imply subjugate people and eliminate those who don't comply. It's no surprise communism has to suppress other religions to ensure it becomes the only one.

"But remind me - what has communism got to do with the pathetic personality cult that we saw on Washington's streets last week?"

Well, pathetic personality cults are a trait of communists and fascists cultures, to start with, and read the rest of the thread to understand why we got here. Thinking the atrocities of communism are "fake news" is very, very dangerous. It's exactly like being Holocaust deniers.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon