Reply to post: a Unicorn Argent armed, crined and unguled Proper

OpenAI touts a new flavour of GPT-3 that can automatically create made-up images to go along with any text description

Phil O'Sophical Silver badge

a Unicorn Argent armed, crined and unguled Proper

realistic images of animals, objects, or scenes.

Well, bugger me with a fish fork.

I wonder if they've looked into Heraldic language? I'm sure three coloured cubes won't be as tricky to describe as the Royal Coat of Arms:

Quarterly, first and fourth Gules three Lions passant gardant in pale Or armed and langued Azure (for England), second quarter Or a Lion rampant within a double tressure flory-counter-flory Gules (for Scotland), third quarter Azure a Harp Or stringed Argent (for Ireland), the whole surrounded by the Garter; for a Crest, upon the Royal helm the Imperial Crown Proper, thereon a Lion statant gardant Or imperially crowned Proper; Mantling Or and Ermine; for Supporters, dexter a Lion rampant gardant Or crowned as the Crest, sinister a Unicorn Argent armed, crined and unguled Proper, gorged with a Coronet Or composed of Crosses patées and Fleurs-de-lis a Chain affixed thereto passing between the forelegs and reflexed over the back also Or. Motto "Dieu et mon Droit" in the compartment below the shield, with the Union Rose, Shamrock and Thistle engrafted on the same stem.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon