Reply to post: Re: Most Remainers are too polite and won't say but "We told you so!"

Brexit freezes 81,000 UK-registered .eu domains – and you've all got three months to get them back

Ragarath

Re: Most Remainers are too polite and won't say but "We told you so!"

I do believe that you're not saying anything. You're anonymous. Stand up for what you believe in.

I voted to stay, mainly because I am an optimist and believe that the world should all freaking work as one. Unfortunately we are not there yet but making bigger blocks then cementing the bigger blocks together is certainly the way to go IMO.

I also respect democracy though. Our side failed to convince the others well enough. Not sure what you're spouting above but there have been several trade deals done (one with the EU I might add that they said would never be) and I do believe the world s in the middle of something else too right now.

We've not even seen the proper aftermath yet and it will take years to know if the decision was good or bad. All this .eu domain name crap is small fry. Just change the domain name. There are plenty out there and if you did not have your country specific domain name or a generic as well as the .eu then, why?

At the end of the day this is a political decision and thus could have been redacted or changed. We do after all share a continent called Europe (yes I know .eu stands for European Union).

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon