Reply to post: Re: HOWTO: hack their voting machines

Trump administration says Russia behind SolarWinds hack. Trump himself begs to differ

W.S.Gosset

Re: HOWTO: hack their voting machines

I haven't looked hard at the non-SwingStates, only the Swing States. The other states are irrelevant.

When Trump kicked off about fraud I rolled my eyes, then I saw the numbers and my old audit/security/fraud muscle screamed blue bloody murder. Eyes out on stalks. Eg, all the non Swing States came in bang on normal. The *5* states which the Democrat Party deemed Swing States (vs the *4* that everyone else deemed so), are all in detail as mad as fuck. That by itself is somewhere between red flag and black flag.

Quick example off the top of my head: in Australia it's illegal to NOT vote. If you don't vote, you either demonstrate and prove a bloody good reason or you get fined or potentially jailed. American Federal elections' voting participation rate is historically 40-60%, very consistently and usually on the low end. THIS election : all the NON Swing States came in bang on normal. But the *5* (not 4) Democrat-determinef Swing States all came in massively inflated. Wisconsin, eg, had ~same voting rate as Australia's Federal election last year under Criminal-Law-enforced compulsory voting. (90vs92%) ... Ummm. ... Nope.

So if you've ever used a debugger (do you know what a debugger is?), first you identify where the problems are ("Profiling". Look it up.)

And then you look at the details....

After digging into it: did *massive* fraud occur in the Swing States? Yes. Categorically. To a jaw-dropping degree. Just look at the numbers. But is there the ability _ex post_ to provide legally-valid evidence to a degree necessary for a Court of Law to be legally allowed to do something? No. Too late. You'd have needed to have anticipated that level of hijacking _ex ante_ and got pre-positioned to gather evidence e.g. hidden cameras planted everywhere.

Trump's put in 3 court cases (+ 1 which was a Give Us Time request which they dropped when the Electors saw the numbers, shouted Whoa!, and hit the pause button themselves). But by Court Evidence standards/requirements, realistically they're all gonna go down. Interestingly, the vast bulk of the court cases protesting fraud have been brought by third parties.

No, this is the most staggering Purloined Letter fraud I've seen in my life, and I've seen a few. If I was American, my head would be exploding. I'm Australian and in Australia and I'm horrified.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon