Reply to post: Re: less than a month before no one has to care what appears on Trump’s Twitter feed ever again

Dutch officials say Donald Trump really did protect his Twitter account with MAGA2020! password

Unicornpiss
Meh

Re: less than a month before no one has to care what appears on Trump’s Twitter feed ever again

I didn't like either candidate, but I'll say that Biden can at least put together a sentence, can go without lying for minutes at a time, and actually seems to have a functioning conscience and empathy, unlike in Trump where these are purely vestigial organs. I feel like I scraped something off my shoe the other day that I would rather see elected to office than another 4 years of our idiot in chief.

Anything that Biden may have done in his past or his offspring may have done is like a jaywalking charge compared to the last 4 years of bad judgement, callous disregard for human rights, racism, likely felonies, and perhaps even treason that we've suffered through with Trump. I don't think everyone that voted for Trump is an idiot, but I utterly fail to understand what they see in him.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon