Reply to post: Re: Knowing what you're talking about

Glastonbury hippy shop Hemp in Avalon rapped for spouting 'plandemic' pseudoscience

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: Knowing what you're talking about

So if the experts knew what they are talking about at the start then why are we in the mess we are in at time moment? I would suggest because the people making the decisions for the public did not themselves belive the experts.

What I have seen in the UK is intential chaos, bad stats and politicacal abuse of this issue so as to reduce public freedom and pass public funds to their mates.

There has been a lot of terrified people shouting about how dangerous this infection is and yet the percentage deaths per known infected does not support this even where merely mentioning the infection on a death cert is recorded as dying from it. That an unrecorded number of people were infected without showing the "known" symptoms and that an unknown number of these never bothered to go to hospital says that the stats presented are misleading.

I would have liked to see stats that took into account any underlying medical conditions that weakened the immunity of those that actually died from this infection but no one seems interested in this statistic which I find significant.

What even the broken stats say is that the majority of people who contract the infection do not die, without seperating those with reduced immune responses from health individuals then things are clearly painted blacker than they really are.

Hence the distrust of both those that failed to question the validity of the stats and those that have been abusing the crisis for tawdry person profit.

I would say it is less a distrust of science but rather those scientists who publicly supporting the removal of freedoms without sufficent data to back up their claims.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon